Corehitech Solutions. understands how important your privacy is, and we take care of the information we collect
- What information do we collect
- What we use your information for
- How do we use your information
- How do we protect your information
- Do we disclose any information to Third parties
- How to Opt-Out
- Contacting Us
- Your consent
- Cookies (List of cookies)
- Analytics Information
- Time data is kept
What Information Do We Collect From Visitors Visiting Corehitechsolutions.Com?
Corehitech Solutions collects personally identifiable information from you. When you register for an account on our site, request a quote or access the site from any other channel, you may be asked to provide details like your name, company name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number etc.
As you navigate the Websites, certain passive information may also be collected, including Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, navigational data, the browser software you use, your operating system, the date and time you access our Websites.
We use this information completely for our internal analysis only.
For What Do We Use The Information We Collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site. Following are few examples that how we use your data :
- We use your email ids to interact with you directly. For example, we may send you a notification to let you know about upcoming trends, changes or improvements to our services, or important technological developments and events that could affect websites and web services.
- To improve our website experience based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers.
- To identify you as a contracting party.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Corehitech Solutions collects information from you when you register an account, fill up and send us information using the contact us form on our website, explore the website or use certain other features of our website in the following ways:
- Your information helps us provide you with better services in response to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send emails in response to a request we receive from you.
- To send you information about additional products and services we provide.
- In response to inquiries and other questions, we receive from you.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
To ensure integrity, all data transits are encrypted to align with best practices for protecting confidentiality and data integrity. E.g. all browsing is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
We take various security measures to maintain the integrity and safety of your personal information. Whenever you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your information is stored in our database.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Third Parties?
CorehitechSolutions does not sell, rent, or share your personal detectable information with outside parties.
Legally required disclosure – Corehitech Solutions will not disclose the customer’s data to law enforcement except when instructed by you or where it is required by law. When governments make a lawful demand for customer data from Corehitech Solutions strives to limit the disclosure. Corehitech Solutions will only release specific data mandated by the relevant legal demand.
How To Opt-Out
You have the right to ask us
- Not to process your personal information.
- Correct any personal information that is incorrect or outdated.
- Remove your personal information when you wish us to delete your information after we have no necessary need to keep it.
- Stop sending you marketing materials and promotions.
After you have consented to Corehitech Solutions, processing your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time. You can drop us an email at to stop using firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage Users to check this page for any changes frequently, to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
Cookies are small files of information, which save specific information about your visit. Cookies are used to assist in producing overall site visitor statistics. Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to find out the identity of any user. Even if our website assigns a cookie when you visit it, we will never know who you are unless you specifically tell us who you are by filling out a contact form.
List Of Cookies
- Website cookie – Necessary cookies are required to make a website usable by enabling basic functions.
- Google Analytics – To analyze traffic and monitor site performance.
Corehitech Solutions may use Google Analytics to collect information regarding visitor behavior. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information.
Time Data Is Kept
As long as it is necessary to complete our obligations under any contract made, we have to keep this data with us.