- As a Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for the development, support, maintenance, and implementation of a complex project module
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks
- You should be able to respond to technical queries/requests from team members
- You should have good experience in the application of standard software development principles
- You should be working on Node.js applications and frameworks of Nodejs like Sails, Adonis, Hapi, NestJS
- Build efficient, performing, and reusable front-end systems
- Collaborate with Experience Designers to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Integration with backend services using REST / GraphQL APIs
- Relevant Experience and Education
- Excellent knowledge of Node and React JS
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as React, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools like GIT.
- Hands-on experience with ES6 & ES7.
- Relevant experience in Typescript (Intermediate to high level)
- REST API Integration
- Knowledge of docker, AWS is preferable.
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Indore, Madhyapradesh (Preferable)
This job is Expired